Well, with the exception of some flower seeds, but everything else is in as of yesterday afternoon. I transplanted the pea & bean sprouts I had going in the window, although I think I broke the stem of one of the pea plants. If it doesn’t recover I’ll just put a sugar snap in its place. Hopefully though, these most recent transplants do alright. There isn’t too much of a difference between the temperature indoors on the windowsill compared to outside right now, except they were sitting behind a high-UV blocking screen and now they have full-blast UV from the sun. I’ll check them later when I get home to see how they did.
I did acclimate them a little bit, I placed them outside for a few hours on Saturday but since they were in peat pots the soil dried out pretty quickly so they were a bit wilted when I brought them back into the house, but they perked up after being watered.
I also re-did my drip hose. I had first fashioned two of them out of a 50′ length of rubber drip hose but those didn’t cover well enough, so I bought a 75′ length of a different type of drip hose and have it snaked across the gap between the two beds so I wouldn’t have to cut it. I put the drip hose through about a 4′ length of swimming pool vacuum hose that we aren’t using anymore to keep the water that would drip from the section over the gap from hitting the ground, and propped that up over some taller buckets so the water trickles out into either ofthe two beds. Not a pretty set up, but it works and the coverage is better. And it doesn’t take long for it to get things properly watered, and whatever it misses, I can hand-water.
I still need to figure out the shade though. This week it’s nice and in the low to mid 80s, but it will reach the 90s before too long.